• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

"Bread-Crumb" Links

New Here ,
Mar 16, 2009 Mar 16, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Once I generate my WinHelp project and open it in a browser, the topic windows show across the top of the window what I've heard called a "bread-crumb" navigation trail (for example, one such trail would be Home > Introduction > Overview. I would like to know how to remove these navigation links. I've looked through all the windows and through Help, but I'm not really sure what topic to look under.

Any help would be appreciated. It's a cosmetic thing but it would make the final product, which will include page-specific help, look much better.

Thanks.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Mar 16, 2009 Mar 16, 2009
Welcome to the forum.

I think you mean WebHelp, not WinHelp.

In the wizard when you generate the help there is a check box for Breadcrumbs on the second page.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Welcome to the forum.

I think you mean WebHelp, not WinHelp.

In the wizard when you generate the help there is a check box for Breadcrumbs on the second page.

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi SGarriott and welcome to the RH forum.

Why are you opening WinHelp output in a browser. It's like putting a Ferrari engine into a Ford Focus and expecting things to work like clockwork?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

But hell Colum, wouldn't it be fun off the lights?

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Valorous Hero ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Parroting what the older Ford Focus advertisements here in the US said.

That's Focus Abuse! That's Focus Abuse!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry. Yep, I meant "WebHelp." Thanks for the recommendations.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Personally I would say it was Ferrari abuse. The engine is so much nicer when it is in a 456.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp