• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Presenter is bundled with Acrobat Pro

Community Beginner ,
Aug 24, 2008 Aug 24, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So am I to assume that the when I bought the Acrobat Pro Extended Edition, I did not buy Adobe Presenter as well?
I called Adobe sales about my issues with unable to activate Presenter and they forwarded me to Tech support who were clueless as to why my serial number for Acrobat did not work for Presenter.
TOPICS
Presenter

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,
Aug 24, 2008 Aug 24, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe Presenter is bundled with Acrobat Pro Extended . When you install Acrobat Pro extended then install Adobe Presenter using Menu item of Autoplay.exe .If you do that ,then you need not activate it , it will automatically activate .

I believe you have installed Presenter directly (not via Autoplay Menu ) and that is why it is prompting you for serial key which is not same as Acrobat Serial key and therefore will not accept it

I will advice you to uninstall Presenter and install it via AutoPlay Menu . In that case it will not prompt you for serial key .

I faced this problem and above solution worked for me .Tell me if it works for you as well

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 28, 2009 Jul 28, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

A year later and Adobe support still doesn't realize that Presenter is bundled with Acrobat Pro Extended. A colleague of mine has been on the phone with them to debug a problem in Presenter, and they insist she needs a separate serial number for Presenter. If anyone from Adobe is reading, I hope you'll fix this so future customers have a better support experience.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 17, 2009 Aug 17, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Was Presenter 6.0 a free plug-in, or was that needed to be purchased?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Presenter 6 was free, but you needed to purchase Authors to be able to publish Presenter content to Connect. Does that help?

matt rock | Technical Response Team, Connect

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

yes, but if I didn't want to publish to Conenct, was it (Presenter) readily available fro download? And was it available from Adobe as a free download?  Reason I'm asking is someone said it wasn't, but I say it was, as we have a copy and there was no serial number required, unlike the new 7.0 (which we have ordered recently.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can only download it from your Connect server. It wasn't free or available on our public site. We started using serial numbers in 7 though.

matt rock | Technical Response Team, Connect

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

yes. that is helpful.. Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources