Expand my Community achievements bar.

Returning com.adobe.idp.Document as complex return type

Former Community Member

Hi,

I'm developing a custom component and need to return a Document type along with other parameters. Therefore, I bundled all return parameters as a complex return type and defined the binding-type="Bean" for each of the output parameters. Now the service fails to activate with the following error in jboss logs (it works with simple types like int, String, etc). Any idea what might be wrong?

Thanks,

yyz

2009-08-18 17:23:08,877 ERROR [com.adobe.idp.dsc.registry.service.impl.ServiceStoreImpl] COULD NOT PROCESS SERVICE: DatabaseService VERSION: 1.0 MARKING AS INACTIVE
ALC-DSC-700-000: com.adobe.idp.dsc.component.impl.InvalidBeanPropertyException: Invalid bean property: Document for parameter: outDoc of type com.adobe.database.ComplexResultType on service descriptor: DatabaseService and operation: retrieveRecord
    at com.adobe.idp.dsc.component.impl.DefaultPOJODescriptorImpl.createServiceConfigurationFromElement(DefaultPOJODescriptorImpl.java:513)
    at com.adobe.idp.dsc.component.impl.DefaultPOJODescriptorImpl.createServiceConfigurationFromString(DefaultPOJODescriptorImpl.java:96)
    at com.adobe.idp.dsc.registry.service.impl.ServiceStoreImpl.createServiceConfigurationFromBOI(ServiceStoreImpl.java:1021)
    at com.adobe.idp.dsc.registry.service.impl.ServiceStoreImpl.getServiceConfigurations(ServiceStoreImpl.java:853)
    at com.adobe.idp.dsc.registry.service.impl.ServiceRegistryImpl._getServiceConfigurations(ServiceRegistryImpl.java:1302)
    at com.adobe.idp.dsc.registry.service.impl.ServiceRegistryImpl.access$200(ServiceRegistryImpl.java:136)
    at com.adobe.idp.dsc.registry.service.impl.ServiceRegistryImpl$26.doInTransaction(ServiceRegistryImpl.java:1266)
    at com.adobe.idp.dsc.transaction.impl.ejb.adapter.EjbTransactionCMTAdapterBean.execute(EjbTransactionCMTAdapterBean.java:342)
    at com.adobe.idp.dsc.transaction.impl.ejb.adapter.EjbTransactionCMTAdapterBean.doRequiresNew(EjbTransactionCMTAdapterBean.java:284)
    at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor243.invoke(Unknown Source)
    at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)
    at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:585)

0 Replies