Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Manually timing slides in Presenter

New Here ,
Aug 19, 2009 Aug 19, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I have a problem with timing slides in Presenter 7. I set the timing in PowerPoint but when I publish my presentation, presenter ignores the timing and sets the time from publish settings (there is a field where you set time for empty slides) . I dont have any audio nor video on my slides I just want to set the timing to give viewer time to read slides (and I need diffrent values for every slide). I hope I explained my problem enough. I am using presenter 7 and PowerPoint 2007.

thanks

TOPICS
Presenter

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Participant , Aug 19, 2009 Aug 19, 2009

Hi,

If you want to change default duration of all the slides without multimedia/animation , you can do so by updating default slide duration in Presentation Settings .If you want different duration for every slide , you can accordingly add silence in Audio Editor of Adobe Presenter which will increase the duration of that slide by the input you will provide.

-Thanks

Leo

Votes

Translate

Translate
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

If you want to change default duration of all the slides without multimedia/animation , you can do so by updating default slide duration in Presentation Settings .If you want different duration for every slide , you can accordingly add silence in Audio Editor of Adobe Presenter which will increase the duration of that slide by the input you will provide.

-Thanks

Leo

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks a lot Leo. That helped me a lot

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Under Presentation settings you could try changing the playback option of (Duration of slide...)

Or what most people do and is best and most reliable, let the Presenter or speaker move the slides manually when done speaking.

matt rock | Technical Response Team, Connect |

my.adobe.acrobat.com/mattrock

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources