Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

CFCHART "Thermometer" style

Aug 24, 2009 Aug 24, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm looking to create what I would consider a pretty simple progress bar and intend to use the cfchart function. However, I'm hitting a bit of a wall when it comes to overlapping bar values. I'm looking for a single bar column but with multiple fields, for example to show used vs unused resources easily, or a number of other possibilities it could be applied to.

Did a quick google image search - I could probably find better but the "progress bars" here are kinda what I'm after: http://www.bigfuntown.com/App_Themes/Default/images/news/20090619_MedalPoints3.jpg

I hope i have been clear enough to get a response, but please don't hesitate to ask if I have not included enough information.

I know there are other ways to do it such as with a html div function, but for the sake of education, I'd like to know if it's possible using cfchart.

Thanks

TOPICS
Advanced techniques

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 25, 2009 Aug 25, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I thought immediately of a combitation of the attributes seriesPlacement="stacked" in the cfchart tag and type="bar" in the cfchartSeries tag.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Documentation