• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Contex-sensitive help in a specific window for VB application with robohelp HTML

New Here ,
Aug 24, 2009 Aug 24, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hi,

for the first time i developed a context-sensitive help for my VB application but i am unable to do it in a specific window even if i mentioned the window name after the path of the .chm file in the code. I am using Robohelp X5 for HTML and pls kindly guide me step by step in developing a context-sensitive help in a specific window for VB application.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Aug 25, 2009 Aug 25, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Duplicate post. Click here for the other thread.

Anu2Write. Please do not cross post the same question into different forums. Those of us who monitor them and can answer a question see it regardless of where it is posted. It also means there is a chance one of your posts remains unanswered and means someone else in the future may find life difficult. The forum rules are quite clear about this and you'd be well advised to read them.

Read the RoboColum(n).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp