• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to create numbered and bulleted lists in TLF?

New Here ,
Aug 24, 2009 Aug 24, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How do I create a numbered/bulleted list using TLF? I.e. something akin to <ol> or <ul> in HTML.

The new Adobe Presentations appear to have both and they supposedly use TLF, so I figured there would be built-in support for it?

TOPICS
Text layout framework

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 25, 2009 Aug 25, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There is no buit in support.  Adobe Presentations has an ad hoc solution - I'm not aware of the details.

First class support for lists is definitely a requested feature.  It won't be the first release.  Sorry about that.

Regards,

Richard

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 20, 2009 Oct 20, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Could I ask for some guidance on where first-class list support is in the feature roadmap? I have a client for whom this is highly desirable sooner rather than later. We'll need to make a decision as to whether to do this ourselves or wait for you guys.

If adobe presentations is using the TLF and has already done list support, would it not make sense for them to share their methods, particularly given that the TLF is open source and this is a feature that everyone needs?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines