Expand my Community achievements bar.

2 header columns and 3 body columns

Former Community Member

Hi

i have designed a dynamic table with 2 header columns and the body rows are dynamic,
my requirement would have

an image attached to the cell1 of the body row each time it repeats ,i am getting the image field
from XML

my issue is

how to create a table with two header columns and have three body cloumns(including the image,

if say i have created a table with three columns , is there a way that we could supress the line between two cells that comes when we create a table.

Thanks in advance

please find the attached doc .

3 Replies

Former Community Member

Create your table with 3 columns and include a header row. Now in the Header highlight th etwo rows you want to combine and right mouse click and choose merge cells.

Paul

Former Community Member

Hi Paul

Thank you very much for the reply, yeah i tried to merge cells on my header colunm and it worked,

but on the body  columns where i have 3 cells

cell1 -->LOGO_BENEFITS--> image field

cell2 ---> TITLE_BENEFITS -->text field

cell3---> STATUS_BENEFITS--->text field

here i have a issue (i dont know much of XML and i am passing the above 3 cells below as follows:

<SF5>
<LOGO_BENEFITS>C:\Logos\icon_SF5_grey.gif</LOGO_BENEFITS>
<TITLE_BENEFITS>BENEFIT1</TITLE_BENEFITS>
<STATUS_BENEFITS>XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX</STATUS_BENEFITS>
</SF5>

<SF5>
<LOGO_BENEFITS>C:\Logos\icon_SF6_grey.gif</LOGO_BENEFITS>
<TITLE_BENEFITS>BENEFIT2</TITLE_BENEFITS>
<STATUS_BENEFITS>XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX</STATUS_BENEFITS>
</SF5>

ISSUE 1.

1) i am not able to see the picture in the pdf. (for some reason it just showing blank space in place of the image_field) --(is there any thing wrong in the way i am appending the path for the pic in my XML)

2) considering the image shows up, how do i supress the two cells in to one  in the body column (cell1 and cell2) .

Thanks again for your time

de1209

Former Community Member

Hi All,

i got the cell merging done but i am still unable to get the image to appear on the pdf

all i am doing is

passing the image path in XML  AS

<LOGO_BENEFITS>C:\Logos\icon_SF5_grey.gif</LOGO_BENEFITS>

any ideas as to why the image isnt showing up on the pdf.

Thank u all