Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Hiding Selected Slides in the Outline Pane

Aug 27, 2009 Aug 27, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have some slides that I'd rather not have show up in the pane. For example I have 5 slides with the same title, I don't want to have 5 of the same name showing up in the outline pane, I only want the first slide. I know you can hide slides in PowerPoint which hides their names in the pane but then the Fast Forward button doesn't move you to the next slide but to the next unhidden slide, or in my case the next quiz. This is a problem as the quizzes are locked down and the FF button has moved the viewer directly to the quiz without having seen the content being quizzed. To make matters worse, the viewer can't navigate away from the quiz without answering the question(s).

Does anyone know how to hide slides in the Outline pane without hiding them in PowerPoint? Thanks in advance.

TOPICS
Presenter

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,
Aug 27, 2009 Aug 27, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Face ,

I think providing a Navigation name to the slide via Slide Properties may help . It won't hide it but it will allow you to put a navigation name which will be shown as that slide's name in Outline Pane .

-Leo

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources