• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Anyone know how to sign the licensing agreement from a Dell Netbook?

New Here ,
Aug 17, 2009 Aug 17, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The screen is too small to get to the bottom of the page and click "agree". I've also tried highlighting and scrolling and it still won't go to the bottom of the page.   Thanks.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The "I Accept" button should be the active control in the dialog, so simply hitting the space bar will click it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for your help, but it doesn't work. I also tried using the enter key. It's so frustrating because being able tio read digiutal books is one of the main reasons I bought this netbook.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 28, 2009 Aug 28, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I too am having the same problem when logging into www.webkinz.com

To play the game, for which you need an account you have to be able to see the bottom of the page where all the tabs etc are. I have even tried reducing the percent of the page view on Internet Explorer in the bottom right corner and all that does is give me a cut off view of what I want to see, The tabs are cut off. Is there any way to add a scroll bar or something so I can play games on my Dell Inspiron Mini Netbook 10v? I also aready changed the screen resolution to try and reduce the size as well and that has not helped to see the bottom of the page.

Janet

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines