• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Exporting RoboHelp 8 back to Word?

New Here ,
Feb 24, 2009 Feb 24, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We have some projects developed in RoboHelp 7 and 8 directly and I was asked how to get these converted to Word. Granted, the documentation in the RoboHelp software and guidelines online point to starting with Word and importing/linking into RoboHelp. Nevertheless, I am now involved with this conversion project and wanted to know how to either get a Word Doc version of the Help project for printing official documents or getting input on the best method to go about doing something like this with a professionally printed final document in mind. Much thanks!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

New Here , Feb 25, 2009 Feb 25, 2009
Thanks for such a speedy response gentlemen. Printing to PDF or DOC is what we needed. Printed documentation for our customers always requires additional graphics and "branding" that doesn't need to exist in the Help Files, so this will get us going. Again, thanks. I'll check the tutorials for addition features of this software. Good day!

Votes

Translate

Translate
Valorous Hero ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Welcome to our community, ECPI

If you are using RoboHelp HTML, look in the Single Source Layouts pod. You should see a layout type named "Printed Documentation". Double-click the layout and off you go.

Cheers... Rick

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 25, 2009 Feb 25, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Thanks for such a speedy response gentlemen. Printing to PDF or DOC is what we needed. Printed documentation for our customers always requires additional graphics and "branding" that doesn't need to exist in the Help Files, so this will get us going. Again, thanks. I'll check the tutorials for addition features of this software. Good day!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There's an article on my site explaining how to generate Printed Documentation. The only difference in RH8 is in the last page of the wizard and I think you will find those fairly intuitive. Post back if not.

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp