Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Online pdf with turnable pages

New Here ,
Aug 30, 2009 Aug 30, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Apologies if this is a dumb question. I've been looking around the forums, but I'm just getting confused over what an eBook is and whether it's what I need or not.

I need to publish an online magazine every fortnight, accessible only to subscribers (the site is password protected so only subscribers can get in to access the magazine). The magazine needs to appear online only, without any options to download or print the file. I've seen various elegant viewers where pages turn, users can zoom in on the text, and it's easy to navigate from start to end and vice versa, but I don't know what software has been used to do this and I don't remember which sites I found these on.

Can anyone help? Thanks in advance.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 30, 2009 Aug 30, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try this link out and tell me if this is what you are looking for :

http://exebook.com   they have a free version also.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 31, 2009 Aug 31, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

Thanks for the reply, but that software looks to be the opposite of what I'm after. I need my PDF to appear online only and to not be downloadable at all.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 31, 2009 Aug 31, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I found what I was looking for after a bit more research! It's this type of thing: http://issuu.com/ - exactly what I was looking for.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines