• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Images used in ppt get lost when inserting them into captivate project

New Here ,
Sep 01, 2009 Sep 01, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've been seeing this issue in both Captivate 3 and 4.

Basically, I have successfully recorded a software demonstration, and wanted to add some powerpoint slides to the project. These slides include some diagrams containing graphics.  When I go to insert the slides into the project, the preview shows that some of the graphics are gone, and when I complete the operation, this is confirmed. Many of the graphics in my slides are now missing after the insert/import. I created the slides with office 2007, but saved them in 97/2003 format.

This is frustrating to say the least, since these slides are an integral part of the demo I am trying to create.

Any ideas on how to get this working?

TOPICS
Import export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Sep 01, 2009 Sep 01, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there

Sometimes we see that when you choose to import from PowerPoint it doesn't go so well and you don't end up with what you expect. One possible workaround involves launching PowerPoint and simply recording the desired slides using Captivate. Either that or simply grab screen captures of the slides as you wish to see them in Captivate.

Cheers... Rick

Helpful and Handy Links

Captivate Wish Form/Bug Reporting Form

Adobe Certified Captivate Training

SorcerStone Blog

Captivate eBooks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources