Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

ColdFusion Builder with Apache 2.2

Community Beginner ,
Aug 25, 2009 Aug 25, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello all,

I have ColdFusion 9 Beta installed on top of an Apache web server. It works fine, but when I tried to add a server, but the only option I have is a JRun server. Am I missing somethig? Is CFBuilder only working for the standard standalone installation on CF9 for now?

Thanks

TOPICS
Builder

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Deleted User
Sep 02, 2009 Sep 02, 2009

Can you check while adding the server have you checked (enabled) the checkbox "Enable SSL" on the first page of the Server Wizard?

Votes

Translate

Translate
Participant ,
Aug 25, 2009 Aug 25, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

You need to mention the WebServer port in Server dialog as port of Apache. And document root of apache (By default htdocs).  CFBuilder is supported on CF9. If it is not able to solve then send us the screen shots of Server dialog.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Aug 26, 2009 Aug 26, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Mihai,

The ColdFusion Builder supports JRun based servers.

You can add your server that is on the top of Apache Webserver.

Just mention the appropriate web server port and document root for it while adding the server.

-Bhakti

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 26, 2009 Aug 26, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry for the delay, I was out for a while. I took a closer look and it actually works. It added the server just fine. It still throughs an error when I try to restart the server using CFBuilder but I'm working on it. Thanks for all your help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 01, 2009 Sep 01, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok, new problem... I added the CF9 server to CFBuilder but when I try to run a .cfm file using the Run button it launches the browser and fails to open the page. I took a closer look at the URL and instead of http://localhost:8500/test/index.cfm (witch works when I type it in the browser) it outputs https://localhost:8500/test/index.cfm. For some reason it tryes to open the apache server on https although I don't have SSL installed. I took a look at the httpd.conf file and there doesn't seem to be anything there that could cause this. I've attached the .conf file in case it might help. If there is some more useful information that I've missed, please let me know so I can provide it as soon as possible. Thanks.

[correction: I tried to upload the .conf file but it's not allowed. I saved it as a .txt. I hope it works]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you check while adding the server have you checked (enabled) the checkbox "Enable SSL" on the first page of the Server Wizard?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yes, it seems that was the reason. It works just fine now. Thanks a lot for the help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Documentation