Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

what to do about "Error%20#2032"?

New Here ,
Sep 03, 2009 Sep 03, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am getting the same message:  E_ADEPT_IO ActivationServiceInfo Error%20#2032

I have tried all the approaches suggested by all posts, including stand-along installer and firewall bypass, and nothing works.  Same problem as others- error activating and the "try again" button doesn't work.  I have valid Adobe username and I am using XP and firefox.  Please help ASAP as I need to read books for class that are only available in digital editions format. 

thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 03, 2009 Sep 03, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

let me elucidate-

When I try to download directly from the Digital Editions page, I got a "download failed" message-

when I did the stand alone installation, everything is fine, the Digital Editions screen pops up in the background, and then the error message pops up, and I am unable to open any files to read.  Now, when I try to lauch straight from the Digital Editions page, I get the background but the same error message appears.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines