• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

i need disable the defult next button

New Here ,
Sep 04, 2009 Sep 04, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

can i disable the next defult butoon in specific slide that the user cant press on him?

TOPICS
Getting started

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Contributor , Sep 05, 2009 Sep 05, 2009

Is this what you are trying to do?

http://www.raisingaimee.co.uk/temp/hideshowdemo.htm

I have made two AS2 widgets one to hide the button the other to show it again

Insert the hide widget on frame you want to hide the next button, then use the show widget on the frame you wish it to re appear

download hideshownextbutton.zip from here http://www.raisingaimee.co.uk/temp/

Paul

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Sep 05, 2009 Sep 05, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

Your question is not quite clear to me. Are you talking about the playbar, because on the slide normally you do not have a 'next button'. And which version of Captivate are you on?

Lilybiri

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

yes i am taking about the play bar

i am using captivat 4

i want to do that in specific slide the next button will be disable

i add apic to exmple

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Perhaps some wise guy has an idea how to achieve this, but I'm afraid that this is not that easy. The playbar is part of the skin, and is added in the published movie, at runtime. You cannot control the playbar in a different way, depending on the slide playing. It is all or nothing: removing a button will be so for the whole movie.

However, instead of using the playbar for the navigation, you can add one (or more) buttons on the slides themselves, and control the navigation that way. Than it will be possible to remove buttons on specific slides. If you want to try this workaround?

Lilybiri

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

yes i thought about that to do my own control bar

i put slides in the end of my project that u can go to them from anoter slides and when u get to the end slide if u press next button u wiil get to them

i think maybe i can do java action on the slide or somthing

thank for your answere 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is this what you are trying to do?

http://www.raisingaimee.co.uk/temp/hideshowdemo.htm

I have made two AS2 widgets one to hide the button the other to show it again

Insert the hide widget on frame you want to hide the next button, then use the show widget on the frame you wish it to re appear

download hideshownextbutton.zip from here http://www.raisingaimee.co.uk/temp/

Paul

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

thank u

u save my project

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

u have also back widget?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just made you one to hide / show back button download from same place and use same way as others

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

thnx

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 04, 2011 Apr 04, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hey Paul,

I would love to get my hands on this with AS3! I am trying to disable the next/forward button until the learner answers a question/performs the interaction on a given slide. Right now I found a solution that is not the best one, I am hiding the playbar on page enter and show after interaction completed/question answered. My preferred solution would be to simply disable the next button and not the whole playbar.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources