• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

HELLO, IS THERE AN ADOBE EMPLOYEE IN THE HOUSE??

New Here ,
Sep 07, 2009 Sep 07, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have written a post in the forum that has gone completely ignored except by some guy who didn't bother to read the question, AND I've written to adobe support and that has also gone completely ignored.

I would like to know if there is a list of reasons why adobe digital editions would give this error message:

"the document appears to have minor errors that might cause it to be displayed incorrectly"

and to suggest that if there is not, you provide one. It's pretty hard to guess what, out of everything in the specs, you are giving an error message about. It would be immensely helpful to have a list to check my work against.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 11, 2009 Sep 11, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

We are looking into this and will revert to you with further information soon. In the mean time, may you please try splitting up the document and seeing what part(s) lead to the error so that we have something more concrete to work on.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Sep 16, 2009 Sep 16, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

hi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines