• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Slide not playing in preview mode (captivate 3)

New Here ,
Dec 04, 2008 Dec 04, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using captivate 3 for one of my projects. I captured one simulation in full motion recording mode and when I tried to preview it, the preview went blank. The slider was moving and the slide numbers were also changing, but the screen was blank. When I closed and repoend the same captivate file and clicked on each slide the slides are playing individually, but is not working in the preview mode.

One more problem that happend was when I was playing each slide, after the slide was played it turned blank. So I closed the captivate file and without saving. When i reopend it, the slides were back.
TOPICS
Recording

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Welcome to our community, Amith

There have been many reports of this since Flash Player 10 arrived. I'm guessing that's your case as well. Unfortunately, the only known solution is to downgrade your Flash Player version to perhaps 9. And report the issue to Adobe as a bug.

Click here to view the WishForm/Bug Reporting Form

Cheers... Rick

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Thank you for the reply.
I havent upgraded my flash player. I am still having flash player 9 in my system.
I shared the captivate file which i created with my friend and its working fine in his system.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources