• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

POP Up Blocker Blocking Captivate Content

New Here ,
Dec 29, 2008 Dec 29, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok I am a new Captivate User, and have added some demonstrations to an eLearning course I just created... Why are the captivate demos coming up as blocked content??? If I disable the a pop up blocker on my browser the file plays fine, but I do not have it opening in a new window... So why is it reading as a pop up?

This might be a really stupid question with hopefully a easy solution... Some of my audience will have there pop up blockers enabled, and I want them to be able to see without having to disable their pop up blockers..... :(

Please Help....................
TOPICS
Getting started

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Dec 31, 2008 Dec 31, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Welcome to our community, freakquency

Are you referring to the yellow information bar or are you instead referring to a "Flash Player has stopped a potentially unsafe...." dialog?

If the fomer, I'm not sure I've ever encountered that or seen it reported. But if it's the latter, you will probably be interested in the following link: Click here

Cheers... Rick

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources