Expand my Community achievements bar.

Expanding field overwrites text box below AND new page not created

Level 1

Hello,

This is the first form I've created a form in LiveCycle and I am beyond frustrated!  I've tried so many things, I'm losing track of what I've tried!  I am having two major issues with the attached form and would appreciate some guidance and assistance.  I am wondering if one of my problems is that it is all on the Master Page, instead of Design?  If so, is there a quick way to fix that issue?  Please don't tell me I have to start over!

• The "Table" has expandable fields with multiple lines.  As the table grows, it overwrites the Footer.
  • When the table is full, a new page needs to be added.  Each page would look exactly the same, with the exception of the entries in the table fields.

Can anybody help with this?

Thank you!

Tina

1 Reply

Level 8

Yup, it has a lot to do with everything being on the Master page.  Think of the master page as a template (or templates) for the "real" pages.  That is if you want a header on every page or a background image, etc.  then it goes on the Master page.  If they are "fields" then they should be on the regular pages.

The good news is you can just copy it off of the master and paste it to the regular page - it should take 3 minutes