• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Glossary hotspots not linking for some entries

New Here ,
Dec 04, 2008 Dec 04, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Many multiple word glossary entries have similar words, such as Fix MICR I and Fix MICR II.

When I create a glossary entry for each of these, then use the hotspot wizard, I am unable to select the term because it is not displayed (even though I selected the correct folder, status, glossary, term - All).

This, however, is not consistent. For other entries, such as Review Check: Date, Review Check: Signature, etc. it works perfectly.

If anyone has any suggestions, I'm all ears.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 09, 2009 Jan 09, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you had any luck with this? I want to use multi-word glossary entries, but when I do the hotspot wizard links each individual word to the individual words in the document. I can't seem to make it link the multi-word phase to the cooresponding multi-word phase in the document? Any thoughts?
Thanks Tim

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jan 09, 2009 Jan 09, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Welcome to our community, Tim

Just this week I had a discussion with someone about this very issue. See if the thread linked below helps:

Click here to read the thread

Cheers... Rick

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp