• ķ•œźµ­ ģ»¤ė®¤ė‹ˆķ‹°
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

mouse click event

New Here ,
Sep 09, 2009 Sep 09, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

how can i do that my project will continue when i press  on the mouse? (like when i move the line on the play bar)

TOPICS
Getting started

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Valorous Hero ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there

One way is to insert a Click Box object. Size and position as needed.

Cheers... Rick

Helpful and Handy Links

Captivate Wish Form/Bug Reporting Form

Adobe Certified Captivate Training

SorcerStone Blog

Captivate eBooks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

it doesnt help me becouse i dont pause the project i have sentence that apper one ofter another and i want that with clik on the mouse the sentence will apper and the user dont wait for them to apper

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Valorous Hero ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there

I'm not sure I follow. So you want the project to just sail along without pausing? If so, why not simply stage captions to appear at specific timed intervals?

To request a mouse click you must use some object that is clickable. The most likely candidate here is the Click Box as it is invisible.

Cheers... Rick

Helpful and Handy Links

SorcerStone Blog

Captivate eBooks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

there is no pouse in my project he always run, i have captions that appers one after the other and i want that the user can make them apper faster like u can do on the progras bae when u move him

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Valorous Hero ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there

First, forums 101. If you have an image you want us to see, never Never NEVER use the attach function. Instead, use the camera icon above where you type your post.

I'm thinking you could accomplish your goal by doing the following. Configure multiple slides with each slide having the bullet text. Time them as you wish so they look appropriate. Then insert a Click Box object on each of the slides. The action would be "Go to next slide" when the user clicks. You would also remove the pause from each of them.

The net result should be that things seem to flow along without pausing. But if the user clicks, the next bullet appears instantly because the next slide appears.

Cheers... Rick

Helpful and Handy Links

SorcerStone Blog

Captivate eBooks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources