• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Automatic image properties

Participant ,
Dec 04, 2008 Dec 04, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

With macros and toolbar buttons, I can automate many repetitious tasks in Microsoft Word, but instantly matching image properties is not one of them…yet. In RoboHelp, I would like to apply a universal style of placement, size and border design for screen capture images just as I do for text. In other words, when I bring in a screen capture, I want it to instantly confirm to predefined set of properties.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Dec 05, 2008 Dec 05, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'd proabably handle this by formating one image the way I want, selecting it, going into the truecode and copying it to a Notepad file I could save to my desktop. Then you can copy and paste this code into the truecode for every image and then just replace the image file. Not neat but it would work.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I did this with tables. Created a Blank Table formatted the way I want and saved on a topic page, this makes it easier to copy and paste new tables...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I use an "image" style, which handles placement. I think you could also attach a border but fixing the size could be tricky. I don't know what capture program you use but mine (Full Shot) can be set to fix size and apply borders and other properties on the capture. I think that would be the way to go.

John

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Dec 08, 2008 Dec 08, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
good suggestion, thanks, but Fastone Capture 5.2, which is excelent and free, does not offer save image settings, so maybe I will try a blank image template topic page like the blank table page I have...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp