• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

HTML output from Maven report

New Here ,
Sep 11, 2009 Sep 11, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there a way to get HTML output from the Maven report? When I do a site generation, I see pmd.xml in the target directory and a flexpmd.html file in target/site, but flexpmd.html is essentially empty. I don't see any configuration option for this. The "regular" PMD plugin always outputs HTML and the XML output is an option (although it defaults to on): http://maven.apache.org/plugins/maven-pmd-plugin/pmd-mojo.html#format

TOPICS
FlexPMD

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 26, 2009 Oct 26, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Any advance on this? I also have the pmd.xml and flexpmd.html ok in the target directory but an empty version on flexpmd.html in the site directory.

Is there a way to specify targetDirectory/outputDirectory?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 27, 2009 Oct 27, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Actually, flex-pmd-maven-plugin 1.0.RC4 understands this in the configuration tag:

<outputDirectory>${project.build.directory}/site</outputDirectory>

<targetDirectory>${project.build.directory}/site</targetDirectory>

With this, "pmd.xml" and "flexpmd.html" are placed in the site folder, but "flexpmd.html" is replaced later with the empty site report template. So, no real gain here.

Any ideas on how to integrate the "flexpmd.html" file with the site reports?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines