Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Problem after importing

New Here ,
Dec 17, 2008 Dec 17, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I have a pre defined html help file for my project done by someone else.

Now i have to edit the help file, so i have created a new project and tried to import the html files from the old help file which i had. Import was successfull. but i was not able to edit the contents placed in "Drop Down Text editor" field it has been encrypted. but the all the datas are present while viewing the file.

Pls tell me how can i edit the "Drop Down Text editor" text after importing the file.

Thanks,
Raja

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 17, 2008 Dec 17, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Welcome to the forum.

What is a pre-defined help file? Do you simply mean someone else created the project? You also say you you imported the files but it's not clear why. Maybe that does not matter, I mention it in case the next bit is not the problem as then I will need to know more.

It should be as simple as double clicking the drop-down hotspot. Does nothing happen if you do that? The text should be above the ordinary text when you look at the HTML.

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advisor ,
Dec 18, 2008 Dec 18, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you import the output files by mistake, instead of the source files?

Nothing good will come from that!

Good luck,
Leon

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Valorous Hero ,
Dec 18, 2008 Dec 18, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Hi all

I'm wondering if what needs to happen is that metaraja should click Tools > Update DHTML Effects in Topics.

Might be worth a shot.

Cheers... Rick

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp