Expand my Community achievements bar.

Table with two headers

Former Community Member
i have a designed a table with 2 headers(say H1 AND H2), and  dynamic body rows (with three columns)
the issue is when the table is oveflowing in to next page only one of the header is showing on the next page,
i have noticed that the option 

" INCLUDE HEADER ROW IN SUBSEQUENT PAGES" would not check for both the header rows , if i check it for say H1 then that option for H2 gets deselected. How do i resolve it..?

Thanks in advance

4 Replies

Former Community Member

That option will only allow you to select one Header .....can you combine the two Headers into a single Header? What if you wrapped the two Headers in a single Header subform?

Paul

Former Community Member

Hi Paul,

Thanks for your suggestion

so,

now i am looking in to combining two headers together , but i am not sure how to do,

right now i had wrapped the whole table in to  a subform , say S5

and there are now two header rows

Header row[0]
header row[1]

and

body row

i am trying to wrap the two headers as you suggested , but not sure how to proceed on. i have attached the pdf, can you please suggest me the changes. The table :"Table2"  is  Page 3 of the form.

Thank you

Former Community Member

here is a modified sample. I only worked on the last table. I simply grouped the two headers into a section and clicked the button that said to use he header on each page (in the pagination tab). I then initialized the form with 30 detail lines to ensure that it worked.

Paul

Former Community Member

Thank you very much paul, it worked.Now i understand the how to use the "Section option"