• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to remove RoboPDF from right-click menu

May 18, 2006 May 18, 2006

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

Is there a way to have RoboPDF not show up on my right-click menu options? I don't want to remove RoboPDF from my computer, just don't want it on my right-click menu. Thanks for any help.

Diane

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 19, 2006 May 19, 2006

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You might do better asking this question on a general Windows forum.

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Diane,

as peter says this cannot be done via the RoboPDF interface and I think the only way to remove items from the shorcut menus is to mess around with the registry settings - good luck! Why do you want to remove robopdf from the shortcut menus out of interest?

cheers
Craig

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's not really so important that I remove it, but it came up as a curiosity when the thought came to me. I recently installed a program called UltraCompare Professional (not related to RoboHelp products) and it put an option on the right-click menu that included the full path of document most recently opened that the program "thinks" I might want to compare. Those document paths made the right-click menu so wide it was nearly all the way across the screen. Since I'd rather make document selections in UltraCompare from the program interface rather than the right-click menu, I investigated and found that there is an option within UltraCompare called "Integrate With Explorer" that toggles UltraCompare on or off on the right-click menu. When it's turned off, the right-click menu window decreases in width. So...that led me to look at what options were on the right-click menu and I noticed the 3 RoboPDF options which I never use, so I thought "Oh, I'll remove these as well"...just because I thought I might be able to remove them as easily as I could the UltraCompare. When I couldn't find out how, I became curious.

So that's the long answer ... as I said, it really nothing important.

Thanks to you both for taking the time to answer.

Diane

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 22, 2006 May 22, 2006

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
UltraEdit and associated programs have been designed to give those options, unfortunately RH was not.

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp