• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

orm generator work but not 'vanilla' cfc generator

New Here ,
Sep 14, 2009 Sep 14, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just reinstalled the cfc generator and can generate the orm cfc's without problems but get nothing if I select 'create CFC' instead of 'create ORM CFC' - I need a non-orm solution for a curren project - is anyone else having this problem?

Thanks

Susan

TOPICS
Builder

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Sep 14, 2009 Sep 14, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Susan,

What is the error you are getting on Clicking option Create CFC?

Thanks

Evelin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 15, 2009 Sep 15, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It doesn't give any error message. It does present a dialogue box & after having me fill out the dialogue box, it just goes away and nothing is generated.

Susan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Sep 16, 2009 Sep 16, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do refresh the folder selected to generate files and see if  files are generated there.

Also there is file bolt.log in server log directory.Can you try to look in to this file and see if it has any errors.

-Evelin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 16, 2009 Sep 16, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks so much!

Reading the bolt.log did the trick - I had used an Access database instead of MySQL and the error reads that the option doesn't work for Access. There is no problem with MySQL.  Is there any documentation for CFBuilder beyond the help file?

Thanks

Susan

"Error","web-49","09/16/09","12:06:54","SAMPLE CFC GENERATOR","Error Executing Database Query."

"Error","web-49","09/16/09","12:06:54","SAMPLE CFC GENERATOR","[Macromedia][SequeLink JDBC Driver][ODBC Socket][Microsoft][ODBC Microsoft Access Driver]Optional feature not implemented "

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Documentation