• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Getting Started

New Here ,
Dec 18, 2008 Dec 18, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Help! I came from an Adobe FrameMaker/ePublisher Pro environment and my new employer uses RoboHelp HTML. I need some basic resources to get me trained and up and running as soon as possible. Please advise - would prefer free online tutorials but will take any recommendations.

Thanks.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

p.s. I just noticed the post from Peter Grainge and am looking at the recommendations made there. If there are others, please advise. Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Come on Rick, damsel in distress and all that.

Rick won't be free but he was posting here when Adam was a lad.

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Valorous Hero ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Hi all

Sorry Peter, I was with another Damsel in distress today. Unfortunately I was causing her distress! (I was finishing up a Captivate class with her)

I believe I have been in private counsel with Diana.

Cheers... Rick

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp