Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Correct methodology for my project?

Community Beginner ,
Sep 15, 2009 Sep 15, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

I created a project which has a few questions and some software simulations as one cp but the end result was a very large file.

I tried breaking it up into smaller projects and then use the aggregator to assemble a course but ran into problems.

If I create say five different projects, Introduction, Section 1, Simulation 1, Section 2, Simulation 2, Section 3.

If I create Section 1 with a couple of question slides, cp automatically adds a results slide. As Sections 1, 2 and 3 have questions in them am I ok to delete the results slides in Section 1 and 2 and still have the results for all (sections 1/2/3) appear in the results slide in Section 3?

Any help would be most welcome

Message was edited by: Voddie

TOPICS
Getting started

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advisor ,
Sep 15, 2009 Sep 15, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Unfortunately you can't "transfer" quiz data (e.g. score) from one module to another module out of the box. It would require a different approach involving for example Flash or PHP/Database solution in order to do that.

/Michael

Visit my Captivate blog with tips & tricks, tutorials and Widgets.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources