• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to stop movieclip created in flash when imported to captivate?

Sep 10, 2009 Sep 10, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I created a movieclip and drag it on the main timeline(flash cs4), the movieclip have 60 frames and I put stop(); at the last frame. When imported the swf to captivate, the movieclip loop play. I tried the rdcmndPause=1; but don't know where to put it.I really dont know the idea how to do this.(already search forum and read adobe help, but no step by step on how to done this).

TOPICS
Import export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Sep 11, 2009 Sep 11, 2009

Hi there

Perhaps try animating your Flash on the main Flash timeline. I'm not sure if it's possible to promote a MovieClip to the main timeline, but usually folks want the animation to loop and it doesn't and it's because they didn't animate in a MovieClip. They did it on the main Flash Timeline.

Cheers... Rick

Helpful and Handy Links

Captivate Wish Form/Bug Reporting Form

Adobe Certified Captivate Training

SorcerStone Blog

Captivate eBooks

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Sep 11, 2009 Sep 11, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there

Perhaps try animating your Flash on the main Flash timeline. I'm not sure if it's possible to promote a MovieClip to the main timeline, but usually folks want the animation to loop and it doesn't and it's because they didn't animate in a MovieClip. They did it on the main Flash Timeline.

Cheers... Rick

Helpful and Handy Links

Captivate Wish Form/Bug Reporting Form

Adobe Certified Captivate Training

SorcerStone Blog

Captivate eBooks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advisor ,
Sep 15, 2009 Sep 15, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You should also use this.stop(); instead of just stop();

The rdcmndPause=1 is a command to pause the Captivate timeline - not your imported swf's. You won't be able to stop imported swf's like that unless you have them set as "syncronize with project".

/Michael

Visit my Captivate blog with tips & tricks, tutorials and Widgets.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources