• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Idle TOC Question

New Here ,
Sep 16, 2009 Sep 16, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Idle question...can you change the font color (and font, for that matter if you wish to use something besides Arial which neither the client nor I wish to do) in the TOC and the index in a compiled  help file?

The topics use a customized color for the default font and it'd be really, really cool if the TOC and index could have the same color.

If you can do this, where and how?

Thanks!

Jo

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Sep 16, 2009 Sep 16, 2009

Hi Jo.

You can change the font, font size and font colour by clicking on the Advanced Settings button inside the Microsfoft HTML Help single source layout properties. This dialog has two tabs "Index" and "TOC Styles" from which the Select Font button allows you to change the font characteristics.

Read the RoboColum(n).

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Jo.

You can change the font, font size and font colour by clicking on the Advanced Settings button inside the Microsfoft HTML Help single source layout properties. This dialog has two tabs "Index" and "TOC Styles" from which the Select Font button allows you to change the font characteristics.

Read the RoboColum(n).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

YES!!!!

Thanks, Colum, I just didn't know where to look (and the help system never mentions where the setting is. I've always been amazed at RoboHelp's "help." At it's common lack of helpfulness!)

Thanks, at least this one is easy!

Jo

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

And I COULD have spelled "its" correctly, too!

Grrrrrrr

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, Jo,

Just to add that, in my experience at least, the facility to change the font colour in the navigation pane doesn't appear to work. I think this may be a bug in the HTML Help compiler or viewer — not a RoboHelp bug.

The facility to change the font and font size does work, however.

Pete

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yeah, I discovered that, Pete. It's a bummer. One of those great ideas

That Just Doesn't Work!

Jo

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp