• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How do I fix a "Bean creation exception" error?

Sep 17, 2009 Sep 17, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I inherited a new website project and I'm trying to set up a development version of the current system on a Windows box...I've had numerous mapping errors and just when I think I'm out of the woods, I get this error:

Bean creation exception during init() of components.factories.securityFactory

The parameter POCSERVICE to function init is required but was not passed in.:
The error occurred in C:\tecnet\Html\AIR40Pv2\production\mappings\coldspring\beans\DefaultXmlBeanFactory.cfc: line 893
Called from C:\tecnet\Html\AIR40Pv2\production\mappings\coldspring\beans\DefaultXmlBeanFactory.cfc: line 637
Called from C:\tecnet\Html\AIR40Pv2\production\wwwroot\fusebox.init.cfm: line 36
Called from C:\tecnet\Html\AIR40Pv2\production\mappings\fusebox5\fusebox5.cfm: line 126
Called from C:\tecnet\Html\AIR40Pv2\production\wwwroot\index.cfm: line 21
891 :                                              <cfthrow type="coldspring.beanCreationException" 
892 :                                                   message="Bean creation exception during init() of #beanDef.getBeanClass()#" 
893 :                                                   detail="#cfcatch.message#:#cfcatch.detail#">
894 :                                         </cfcatch>
895 :                                    </cftry>

Resources:

Browser  Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 8.0; Windows NT 5.1; Trident/4.0; .NET CLR 1.1.4322; .NET CLR 2.0.50727; .NET CLR 3.0.04506.30; MDDR; .NET CLR 3.0.4506.2152; .NET CLR 3.5.30729)
Remote Address  192.168.1.48
Referrer 
Date/Time  17-Sep-09 08:47 AM
Stack Trace (click to expand)
at cfDefaultXmlBeanFactory2ecfc1637825273$funcCONSTRUCTBEAN.runFunction(C:\tecnet\Html\AIR40Pv2\production\mappings\coldspring\beans\DefaultXmlBeanFactory.cfc:893) at cfDefaultXmlBeanFactory2ecfc1637825273$funcGETBEAN.runFunction(C:\tecnet\Html\AIR40Pv2\production\mappings\coldspring\beans\DefaultXmlBeanFactory.cfc:637) at cffusebox2einit2ecfm2127148459.runPage(C:\tecnet\Html\AIR40Pv2\production\wwwroot\fusebox.init.cfm:36) at cffusebox52ecfm1072147970.runPage(C:\tecnet\Html\AIR40Pv2\production\mappings\fusebox5\fusebox5.cfm:126) at cfindex2ecfm1383736776.runPage(C:\tecnet\Html\AIR40Pv2\production\wwwroot\index.cfm:21)

coldfusion.runtime.CustomException: Bean creation exception during init() of components.factories.securityFactory
     at coldfusion.tagext.lang.ThrowTag.doStartTag(ThrowTag.java:124)
     at coldfusion.runtime.CfJspPage._emptyTag(CfJspPage.java:1915)
     at cfDefaultXmlBeanFactory2ecfc1637825273$funcCONSTRUCTBEAN.runFunction(C:\tecnet\Html\AIR40Pv2\production\mappings\coldspring\beans\DefaultXmlBeanFactory.cfc:893)
     at coldfusion.runtime.UDFMethod.invoke(UDFMethod.java:344)
     at coldfusion.runtime.UDFMethod$ReturnTypeFilter.invoke(UDFMethod.java:290)
     at coldfusion.runtime.UDFMethod$ArgumentCollectionFilter.invoke(UDFMethod.java:254)
     at coldfusion.filter.FunctionAccessFilter.invoke(FunctionAccessFilter.java:56)
     at coldfusion.runtime.UDFMethod.runFilterChain(UDFMethod.java:207)
     at coldfusion.runtime.UDFMethod.invoke(UDFMethod.java:169)
     at coldfusion.runtime.CfJspPage._invokeUDF(CfJspPage.java:1807)
     at cfDefaultXmlBeanFactory2ecfc1637825273$funcGETBEAN.runFunction(C:\tecnet\Html\AIR40Pv2\production\mappings\coldspring\beans\DefaultXmlBeanFactory.cfc:637)
     at coldfusion.runtime.UDFMethod.invoke(UDFMethod.java:344)
     at coldfusion.filter.SilentFilter.invoke(SilentFilter.java:47)
     at coldfusion.runtime.UDFMethod$ReturnTypeFilter.invoke(UDFMethod.java:290)
     at coldfusion.runtime.UDFMethod$ArgumentCollectionFilter.invoke(UDFMethod.java:254)
     at coldfusion.filter.FunctionAccessFilter.invoke(FunctionAccessFilter.java:56)
     at coldfusion.runtime.UDFMethod.runFilterChain(UDFMethod.java:207)
     at coldfusion.runtime.UDFMethod.invoke(UDFMethod.java:169)
     at coldfusion.runtime.TemplateProxy.invoke(TemplateProxy.java:194)
     at coldfusion.runtime.TemplateProxy.invoke(TemplateProxy.java:146)
     at coldfusion.runtime.CfJspPage._invoke(CfJspPage.java:1634)
     at cffusebox2einit2ecfm2127148459.runPage(C:\tecnet\Html\AIR40Pv2\production\wwwroot\fusebox.init.cfm:36)
     at coldfusion.runtime.CfJspPage.invoke(CfJspPage.java:152)
     at coldfusion.tagext.lang.IncludeTag.doStartTag(IncludeTag.java:349)
     at cffusebox52ecfm1072147970.runPage(C:\tecnet\Html\AIR40Pv2\production\mappings\fusebox5\fusebox5.cfm:126)
     at cfindex2ecfm1383736776.runPage(C:\tecnet\Html\AIR40Pv2\production\wwwroot\index.cfm:21)
     at coldfusion.filter.CfincludeFilter.invoke(CfincludeFilter.java:65)
     at coldfusion.filter.ApplicationFilter.invoke(ApplicationFilter.java:225)
     at coldfusion.filter.RequestMonitorFilter.invoke(RequestMonitorFilter.java:51)
     at coldfusion.filter.PathFilter.invoke(PathFilter.java:86)
     at coldfusion.filter.ExceptionFilter.invoke(ExceptionFilter.java:69)
     at coldfusion.filter.BrowserDebugFilter.invoke(BrowserDebugFilter.java:52)
     at coldfusion.filter.ClientScopePersistenceFilter.invoke(ClientScopePersistenceFilter.java:28)
     at coldfusion.filter.BrowserFilter.invoke(BrowserFilter.java:38)
     at coldfusion.filter.GlobalsFilter.invoke(GlobalsFilter.java:38)
     at coldfusion.filter.DatasourceFilter.invoke(DatasourceFilter.java:22)
     at coldfusion.filter.RequestThrottleFilter.invoke(RequestThrottleFilter.java:115)
     at coldfusion.CfmServlet.service(CfmServlet.java:107)
     at coldfusion.bootstrap.BootstrapServlet.service(BootstrapServlet.java:78)
     at jrun.servlet.ServletInvoker.invoke(ServletInvoker.java:91)
     at jrun.servlet.JRunInvokerChain.invokeNext(JRunInvokerChain.java:42)
     at jrun.servlet.JRunRequestDispatcher.invoke(JRunRequestDispatcher.java:257)
     at jrun.servlet.ServletEngineService.dispatch(ServletEngineService.java:541)
     at jrun.servlet.jrpp.JRunProxyService.invokeRunnable(JRunProxyService.java:204)
     at jrunx.scheduler.ThreadPool$DownstreamMetrics.invokeRunnable(ThreadPool.java:318)
     at jrunx.scheduler.ThreadPool$ThreadThrottle.invokeRunnable(ThreadPool.java:426)
     at jrunx.scheduler.ThreadPool$UpstreamMetrics.invokeRunnable(ThreadPool.java:264)
     at jrunx.scheduler.WorkerThread.run(WorkerThread.java:66)

TOPICS
Advanced techniques

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Sep 17, 2009 Sep 17, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This is a ColdSpring-specific error.  You're probably better off asking on a ColdSpring forum.  I dunno how many people who populate these forums are likely to use ColdSpring.  I myself have only messed around with it in a "proof of concept" sort of way.  Much to my embarrassment.  It's on my list of things to find time to get up to speed with.

But I'd check all my Fusebox and ColdSping config files and make sure any path references (including dotted paths in beam CFC references) in there are valid for the new server, as well as making sure any necessary mappings are in place (although it sounds like you've done this already).

--

Adam

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Documentation