• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

OS X Performance very poor

New Here ,
Sep 16, 2009 Sep 16, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm not sure what the current build release is, but the performance of the version of CF Builder I am using is extremely poor.  All large files and some files with lengths as little as 50 lines of code perform poorly.  THe response while typing is very slow with it taking many seconds to catch up.  I've disabled nearly every code completion, error checking, etc. option I can however performance still remains slow.

I love the concept of this product.  However, I use the software every day and the poor performance is costing me large amounts of time and productivity to the point that I will need to uninstall it and go with a standard Eclipse install with the CFEclipse plugin.

Any headway getting the OS X version performance up to speed or should I go ahead with the uninstall?

Thanks

TOPICS
Builder

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Sep 17, 2009 Sep 17, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We have made several improvements after our public beta. Please make sure that you check bugbase, or log your observations as bugs so that we can verify and/or investigate the same.

Thanks,

Hemant

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 17, 2009 Sep 17, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for the response.  Is there a newer build available other than the original public beta available here on labs?

Steven Forehand

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 24, 2009 Sep 24, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Oh thank HEAVENS I'm not the only one.  I too have experienced extremely poor performance in CFBuilder (especially since Snow Leopard!).  Typing is constantly lagging, and the application itself tends to crash way more often than I'd prefer.

I didn't have as much of a problem using 10.5.

Like previously asked, is there a newer build we can install?  I am desperate for some updates/bug fixes to keep my interest on CFBuilder!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Sep 24, 2009 Sep 24, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Darn right it is... when ever I open a coldfusion file the thing crashes.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Documentation