Expand my Community achievements bar.

Multiple email address problem

Former Community Member

Hi

I hope you can help,

I have currently set up and Adobe/Livecycle form with email submit button to send back a pdf. I have managed to get the form and the submit button working fine, however i would like the email to send to multiple users. Looking at a number of forums i managed to come up with the below:

mailto:mysister@myhouse.com;?&cc=nobody@home.com&subject=Submitted Form&body=Please find attached the completed form.

I have tried this a number of ways (with, or ; instead) but the email keeps wanting to send out the 1st email address (mysister@myhouse) twice and ignores that the 2nd exists. Every way i have tried this even with a simple mailto:mysister@myhouse.com,nobody@home.com it always duplicates the first email and ignores the second!

What am i doing wrong! Please help it's driving me mad!

2 Replies

Level 1

Hi there - I've moved your post over to the Adobe LiveCycle forums... but I'm afraid I know very little about LiveCycle and I'm not sure I've put it in the right place. You might want to have a look and repost your question yourself... here's the link to the forums:

http://forums.adobe.com/community/livecycle

Hope this helps - good luck!

Michelle

Level 10

Hey,

did you get any solution.

I will tell you another solution to get this problem resolved.

1. send your completed form to a generic INBOX (say workflow@domain.com)

2. create a workflow and create an email endpoint which will receive the forms from the INBOX of workflow@domain.com account

3. From the workflow you can distribute your form to as many peoples as you want

Nith