• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Selected File is not in the Document root ...

New Here ,
Sep 20, 2009 Sep 20, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I run Vista 64bit, Wampserver 2.0i (Apache 2.2.11, PHP 5.3.0, MySQL 5.1.36) with c:/wamp/www as the root folder and Coldfusion 8 in C:/Coldfusion with /wamp/www/CFIDE and everything seems to work fine.

I uninstalled CF8 and installed CF9 and all seems well. I installed CF Builder and it runs ok but ...

I followed BForta's CF9 Video on ORM generating the 3 cfcs but when running index.cfm I get the "selected file is not in the Document root" error mssg.

I tried different mappings and installations like: wwwroot under CF, additional links in CF Builder but can't figure it out.

How can I install CF9, CF Builder, the root folder and links to avoid all these problems?

Art

TOPICS
Builder

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 20, 2009 Sep 20, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I reinstalled CF9 and CFB, no errors.

CFB shows no errors on console when testing index.cfm, but same error mssg 'selected file ...'

Running localhost/Books/index.cfm with CF w/debugger shows 'ORM is not configured for the current application'

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 21, 2009 Sep 21, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I works! Syntax errors

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Documentation