• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to print

New Here ,
Sep 25, 2009 Sep 25, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a customer who is unable to print a document purchased from our site.  Other customers have not had a problem with this and I have downloaded the same document and was able to print it as well.  I had the customer and their IT person both download one of the free documents from the Digitial Editions website (Alice in Wonderland) and neither of them could print from that item either.  They are able to select the print option, and it spools to the printer, but nothing prints.  I don't know if there is a problem with the document printing in bitmap format, but I did have them try printing a bitmap file from Paintbrush and it printed just fine to their printer.  So far, the customer has attempted to print from two different PCs running XP to four different printers with the same results each time.

Thanks,

David

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 25, 2009 Sep 25, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Just heard back from the customer site.  They were able to finally get the item to print by printing to one of their printers which was running a straight 'Post Script' driver,  Is there a problem with PS1, 2, 3 or 6 drivers?  Is this documented anywhere?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines