• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Sony e reader prs 600 not showing in bookmark pane on my new Mac with Snow Leopard

Sep 26, 2009 Sep 26, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a brand new sony e reader prs 600 it is supported but I am unable to see it on the bookmark pane in my new Mac with Snow Leopard is it something to do with Snow leopard?  Or why can I not see my sony e reader?  thank you

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 28, 2009 Sep 28, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have exactly the same problem! Rented a book this weekend, cannot read it on my Sony PRS 600..... HELP! Also booted in XP, but same problem there (on 2 different macs, one pc)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

ADE 1.7.1 has not been updated for compatibility with the Sony Readers  on the Mac.  Use the Sony Ebook Library Software (3.0) instead.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

According to the Adobe website ADE 1.7.1 is compatible with Mac if you

look at system requirements and with the Sony reader if you look at

supported devices. Though it doesn't mention Macs latest O/S.

and if I download an Adobe digital editions book, can I then move it

to Sony's ebook software, or is the format unsupported on the Sony

Ereader?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 19, 2009 Oct 19, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I am having exactly the same problem. Is there a resolution to this?  I have snow leopard, I have a prs-600, and ADE 1.7.1 and it will not recognize my reader

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines