• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Topics Failing to Generate in PrintedDocumentation

New Here ,
Oct 13, 2008 Oct 13, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using RH 7 HTML and when I generate my Printed Documentation an entire chapter is missing. I have checked the build tags and they appear to be the same as the other chapters, which are appearing.

What am I missing?

TIA,
Chris.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 13, 2008 Oct 13, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
First please don't cross post. Anyone searching later will find the same question and think it was unanswered. Please go to the other thread and post a link to this question.

Second both posts are in the wrong category. This question is really for the Printed Documentation category but leave it now.

Is the chapter actually in the print layout. Often people see the TOC layout and assume it is a mirror of the real TOC. When you first create the printed output, it is. However any subsequent changes to the TOC are not automatically made, you have to do that manually.

Try that and also take a look at the Printed Documentation article on my site.

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp