• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Robo 7 Crashing

Oct 13, 2008 Oct 13, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello!

I had the old 'cpd' is corrupt message today. I went to our server and pulled a previous version down hoping that would fix it. Well, it finally opens without the message, but it crashes (do you want to send an error report?) when it looks like it finally loads all the topics. Should I try the delete cpd and xpj files, open with hhp file trick? (after a backup, of course).
Thanks,
Karen

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just to update - I went ahead and followed Mr. Grainge's instructions for corrupt cpd files and it worked. I had a bunch of new broken links but they were easily fixed by clicking Restore. Thank you. Is there anyway to prevent cpd files from becoming corrupt?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
If you are working locally, it shouldn't happen. But it does.

You need to pin it down to some activity you have been performing.

Is it very frequent?

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp