• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

RoboHelp X5 - unable to view generated Primary Layout

New Here ,
Sep 30, 2008 Sep 30, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm using Robohelp X5, and currently, I'm having issues with previewing a generated primary layout (WebHelp). I can generate it, but at the end, when I click the "View Result" button, nothing happens. There is no browser available in which to test my results.

If I click on File > View Primary Layout, nothing happens, either.

Any suggestions?

Sorry for the duplicate posting - I posted in the wrong forum initially.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 01, 2008 Oct 01, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try generating to a different folder.

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks, Peter, for your response. I tried a different folder, but it didn't work.

Just as an FYI - I have the same issue no matter which project I open - even the built-in Robohelp samples.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What happens if you manually navigate to your output folder and double click on the default file? Does it open then?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

See Snippet 61 on my site.

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 02, 2008 Oct 02, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Thanks for the suggestions; nothing seemed to work, until I discovered that I had lost admin rights on my machine. When I was given admin rights back, voila, issue solved...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp