• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

pdf watermark, positioning help

New Here ,
Sep 30, 2009 Sep 30, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've recently been playing around with the idea of automatically updating pdf's that are submitted to our website with our web address. Idealy the text would be a clickable link that is centered and positioned at the very top of the page (although im not quite sure if the clickable link part is even possible with cfpdf or itext).  I've been able to add watermarks using both cfpdf and itext, but the watermarks always seem to be pushed down almost an inch from the top of the page and i need the watermark to be at the very top of the page so that it doesn't interfere with the other text (even though the watermark has an opacity of 85%).  I'm looking for suggestions on how i can:
A. position the text/watermark at the very top of the page.
B. make the text a clickable link.
Any help is greatly appreciated!
Thanks!

TOPICS
Advanced techniques

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Valorous Hero ,
Sep 30, 2009 Sep 30, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

jcdev01 wrote:

but the watermarks always seem to be pushed down almost an inch from the top of the page

It sounds like your positioning is off.  Can you post the code you are using to position the watermark?

Regarding hyperlinks, you can use an Anchor object to add a hyperlink to an existing pdf.

http://itextdocs.lowagie.com/tutorial/objects/anchors/index.php

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Documentation