• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Problems with Captivate 4 Patch?

New Here ,
Sep 04, 2009 Sep 04, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've installed the May 2009 patch for Captivate 4 so i can use relative paths for opening projects.  It worked well for the project.  After making a round of changes, the pathing will no longer allow relative paths and not allow me to put in a path.  Sometimes, it changes which project I've selected to open.  Any suggestions?

TOPICS
Import export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Oct 02, 2009 Oct 02, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello there,

I would suggest that you report this issue to the Adobe Captivate support team using the web address I have included below. They are a great bunch of folks who might be able to shed light on why this is happening.

<a href="http://www.adobe.com/cfusion/mmform/index.cfm?name=wishform&product=5"><strong>Adobe Captivate Feature Request/Bug Report Form</strong></a>

Best - Mark

<a href="http://macrofireball.blogspot.com/"><strong>Visit the macrofireball blog</strong></a>

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,
Oct 06, 2009 Oct 06, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi lwhitacre,

This is not a known issue. We would like to get more information about the problem and understand if their exists any real problem. Do you still see the problem. If yes, can you please send us your Captivate projects which faced such issues. You can mail me the project at mvlele@adobe.com

Also it would be great if you can explain us the issue in more detail.

Regards,

Mukul

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources