Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Video is choppy when turning on presentation playbar

New Here ,
Aug 21, 2008 Aug 21, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I am having a technical issue involving my inserted .SWF files in my Breeze presentation. The files are choppy when I have the "Controlled by presentation playbar" setting turned on. Here is my presentation:

http://breeze.thermo.com/vantagetest

In the second slide of the presentation, you can see the video controlled by the playbar is choppy. The rest of the slides all have the option unchecked for "Controlled by presentation playbar." Because this option is unchecked, the files placed on these slides seem to work properly, but can't be controlled by the playbar on the presentation. Whenever I check the "Controlled by presentation playbar" option, that particular slide tends to end up being choppy upon publication.

The source files were compressed from MPEG2 (Sony Vegas) to SWF (Sorenson, non VP6) in this presentation. I have also tried using a variety of source files, from AVI, WMV, and other types of MPEG files, none of them work properly.

What is the cause of this problem? How can I resolve it?

If anyone can assist me in figuring this thing out, I'd really appreciate it.

Thank you.
TOPICS
Presenter

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 24, 2008 Aug 24, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Bump, can anyone help?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources