Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Single CSS for all projects

Participant ,
Dec 11, 2008 Dec 11, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

I have a single CSS which currently lives in each of my Help project folders. So if I chanage it in one I have to copy it into all my project folders. I'd like to be able to hold the file once and reference it in every project, then when I make changes to it, every project is updated immediately.

Can anyone help?

Many thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not really jop22. There is no way to automatically make CSS changes across multiple projects. I suppose you could create a batch file to run that copies the relevant .css files to another directory but that is about it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That's a shame. It would have been a really useful feature! I wonder if there's a way I could have a main CSS file which just has an "@import url("<path>/style.css");" entry? I'll have a play.

Thanks anyway,
Jonathan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That's a shame. It would have been a really useful feature! I wonder if there's a way I could have a main CSS file which just has an "@import url("<path>/style.css");" entry? I'll have a play.

Thanks anyway,
Jonathan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Dec 12, 2008 Dec 12, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can always add a wish list item for this.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Dec 12, 2008 Dec 12, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Will do, and thanks for your help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp