Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Use Subversion with Coldfusion Builder Beta

New Here ,
Aug 31, 2009 Aug 31, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I run Coldfusion 9 Beta, Coldfusion Builder Beta under Windows7. Also installed Subversion/tortoise.

How can I use Subversion within CF Builder? If I right click a projects and choose Team->Share project,I get a window prompting me to select a repository type. Nothing is listed in the white space below and I cannot add any repository types. Under Preferences->Team I have options "File Content", "Ignored Resources" and "Models". Cannot choose here for a version system (CVS/Subversion) as in Eclipse with Subclipse installed. Do I have to download Subclipse and add it to CFBuilder manually?

Thanks for any tips,

Marc

TOPICS
Builder

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

All Views of subversion are under subversion perspective. Go to Window->Open Perspective->Other and then choose 'SVN Repository Exploring' from the lsit.It will open up all the required views.

Thanks

Evelin Varghese

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

By default subclipse is not packaged with cfbuilder.

So you will have to install subclipse  as a plugin to cfbuilder and then use theSVN  perspective.

Thanks

Evelin Varghese

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 08, 2009 Oct 08, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

when I install subclipse I still don't see the svn perspective. the files all appear to be there in my eclipse folder and eclipse seems to think it's there but it doesn't show up. I went back to my old eclipse 3.32 and installed subversion 1.6x the same way and it works fine. This is a standalone version of cf builder with eclipse 3.42.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 03, 2009 Nov 03, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

What is very strange is that I have been using the CF Builder Beta for awhile now and it has always had repository types listed.  I have been working with VSS for my repository.  However I am having the same issue since I installed CF Builder Beta 2.  I have no options for repository type.  Any ideas what happened to this feature?

Sincerely,

Braden

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Documentation