Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Problem with editing / format in the HTML editor

New Here ,
Oct 08, 2009 Oct 08, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

RoboHelp 7.03.001

The HTML editor layout has large spacings between words and if I click in it I get a gap between the letters I have clicked on, the text moves and so on.  Quite hard to describe really but it makes it impossible to do any editing in this environment.  Editing in the design view is ok.  This problem just arose one day (used to be ok), no idea what caused it, perhaps I inadvertantly changed a setting somewhere.  It is the same for every topic including the example topics (clownfish etc.).  Been through all the menus but cannot find a way to fix this.  Can anyone help? Screenshot is attached which shows the gaps between text.HTML_editor.jpg

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 08, 2009 Oct 08, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Change the HTML editor font to Courier and all will be well. There are a few other fixed width fonts that will also work.

See www.grainge.org for RoboHelp and Authoring tips

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp