• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

My TOC subentry titles get LEFT-aligned with their respective icons in RH 8.

Participant ,
Oct 01, 2009 Oct 01, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I noticed the previous dicussions where long subentries were getting right-aligned with the end of the text. In my case, the long subentries get left-aligned with their icons (books/topics) as shown below. I have been using RH for the same project since 2002, so I have been upgrading all along. I have duplicated the issue.

TOCissue.gif

I tried duplicating both the left-aligned and right-aligned scenarios using RH8's dummy project "Web Graphics". I could reproduce the right-aligned issue if I applied the Default or even the KnowledgeBase Help skin, and I could reproduce my left-aligned issue if I applied the Traditional syle (no skin). The frustrating thing is that the left-aligned issue is happening for my project even when I apply my custom skin!

I tried implementing the following solution discussed in RH8 - Bookmarks/Pages aligning to the right in TOC pane when long topic titles clicked?, but I could not find that line of code in RH 8's whthost.js.

"To disable this in RoboHelp 7, open whthost.js and comment out the line: aIdList[aIdList.length-1].focus();

like this: //aIdList[aIdList.length-1].focus();."

Do you have any fixes? Thanks in advance.

Regards,

K

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 09, 2009 Oct 09, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It is around line 1052.

See www.grainge.org for RoboHelp and Authoring tips

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp