Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Flow fields onto second page but allow room for header on Master Page

Level 7

I'd like to create a form that has a master page with text and image that needs to appear on every page. On page 1 I need expanding text fields. that can flow onto the next page. Is there a way to have the text and fields flow and start before the text and image from the master page?

I don't have a sample to attach. This is an idea I want to create.

Thanks,

MDawn

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Former Community Member

On the Master page there is a Content Area. This is where the content from your pages will appear. You can put your objects on the Master page (I am assuming logos and header information, outside of the Contenat Area (yes it can be resized), then when the page flows it will start after your Master Page content.

Make sense?

Paul

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Former Community Member

On the Master page there is a Content Area. This is where the content from your pages will appear. You can put your objects on the Master page (I am assuming logos and header information, outside of the Contenat Area (yes it can be resized), then when the page flows it will start after your Master Page content.

Make sense?

Paul

Level 7

Yes. That makes sense. I'll give it a try.

Margaret Dawn

Supervisor - Documentation

W: 630-850-1065

The following has evaluated to null or missing: ==> liqladmin("SELECT id, value FROM metrics WHERE id = 'net_accepted_solutions' and user.id = '${acceptedAnswer.author.id}'").data.items [in template "analytics-container" at line 83, column 41] ---- Tip: It's the step after the last dot that caused this error, not those before it. ---- Tip: If the failing expression is known to be legally refer to something that's sometimes null or missing, either specify a default value like myOptionalVar!myDefault, or use <#if myOptionalVar??>when-present<#else>when-missing. (These only cover the last step of the expression; to cover the whole expression, use parenthesis: (myOptionalVar.foo)!myDefault, (myOptionalVar.foo)?? ---- ---- FTL stack trace ("~" means nesting-related): - Failed at: #assign answerAuthorNetSolutions = li... [in template "analytics-container" at line 83, column 5] ----