• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Search not working in WebHelp

New Here ,
Dec 12, 2008 Dec 12, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a project containing hundreds of table definitions, for each I have created a separate topic. For example one such table is FR_STAN_RAW_BOOK and I have created a topic of the same name. The topic is in the TOC and indexed but when I try and search for it using the Search bar in the WebHelp toolbar or the naviagtion pane on the left, the topic is not listed. I'v tried using wildcard characters too but still no results. Any ideas?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 13, 2008 Dec 13, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Wildcards do not work in webhelp.

I would experiment with:

- Creating a new topic with a different name but copying the code from the body section so that the topic is otherwise identical.

- Changing the name.

- Trying it without underscores (may not be an acceptable solution but might reveal the problem)

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp